Monday, October 15, 2012

I'm Gay? Who told you?

Bobbi Duncan was exposed of her lesbianism to her father who is anti-homosexuality. Her father found out about her sexuality through Facebook. This very common this day and age, I think it is dishonorable to keep secrets, but it is also dishonorable to snoop through your child's Facebook. Soon, after he found out he disowned her, this action, made, 21 year old, Bobbi distraught. My opinion on  the situation is simple, yes it would hurt to be disowned from the only people you know, but for the life of me I don't understand why what she did mattered at all, due top the fact that she is TWENTY-ONE! She is a legal adult, therefore, capable of making her own decisions, wether they be wrong or right.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/when-the-most-personal-secrets-get-outed-on-facebook.html

No comments:

Post a Comment