Monday, October 8, 2012

It's a Bridge?

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but there has been some construction going on by our school. It looks like a bridge with very bright lights. Something out of a movie, like Batman! Above is a landscape of trees and grass and all kinds of little park structure's. I've been watching this come to life for the longest. I saw the workers and trucks moving and digging into a building that has people underneath it. I love seeing my city grow with things like this. It makes downtown look so attractive! Something new to explore with friends or that special someone.Resources:

1 comment:

  1. LOL, yeah I'm really excited. I love that Dallas is coming up and beocming like a legit big city. I'm super excited, it's going to be my new chill spot! Maybe if we keep improving our city, downtown especially, then we can attract more tourists! YAY money!

    ReplyDelete