Monday, October 8, 2012

Border Patrol by Omar Rivera

Last week in Arizona, where the border is well known for immigrants trying to pass illegally, had an awful event where a tragedy happened. Two Border Patrol Agents accidentally shit each other for mistaking each other as smugglers. This event ended up with one person dead and one severely injured in the hospital. The setting of Arizona now continues to have a safer and more securely insured by security and watchmen.


I honestly think this is horrible. It seems unreal as well. I don't understand how a mistake so big could have been treated like it was nothing by few personals. It's very disturbing and heart breaking. But glad to know we live In secured country. It's a great way to show the commitment and courage to protect our company.

Source: http://topstories.foxnews.mobi/quickPage.html?page=17224&external=1730156.proteus.fma

4 comments:

  1. Yes Omar. It was a very sad story for alot of other officers to hear as well. You should probs look at the 6th word in the second sentence....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is both reasuring and devistating at the same time. It's devistating that two agents were injured and that this couldn't have been prevented. However, it is reasuring that the Border Patrol Agents are not taking their jobs lightly. In a way it is a relief knowing we are being protected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this must suck so much! being shot by your own team. maybe a new system is needed to prevent this sorta thing.
    shot*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so I had no idea of the extremity of violence that went on at the border. I mean, I guess I sort of did, but maybe it's just now hitting me. When I first read this all I could think of was how intense it must be. I didn't know they SHOT people trying to cross the border. That doesn't do anybody any good! I understand that they're not supposed to be in our country but that doesn't mean we should kill them for trying to have a better life in America! I do see how this could be done for our protection but I think the system needs to change. Because people, whether it be americans like these two men, or immigrants, are being shot. And that's not cool! It's tragic that these men had to die on these circumstances.

    ReplyDelete