Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane Sandy

As most everyone knows the east coast of the US in undergoing an aproaching large tropical storm, Sandy, and there are several preparations people are taking to stay safe. Officials are telling people to evacuate as well as board their windows and doors, and also bringing all their belongings that are outside to the inside. They are also advising citizens to fill their bathtubs up with water, fill up their cars with gas and also prepare their refridgerator. This is supposaly supposed to be one of the largest storms the east coast has had.
This is very scary to me, because if I lived anywhere from South Carolina to Maine I wouldn't know what to do. I hope as many people stay safe as possible, and it doesn't cause too much damage.

source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/28/us/sandy-five-things/index.html

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I hope things go well over there. This is a serious situation.

    ReplyDelete