Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hurricane Sandy by Omar Rivera

Hurricane sandy struck the east coast early this week impacting the whole region. States like New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, and others were highly affected. The storm killed 16 people due to things like fallen trees on them, the flooding, and other things. Over all it was a horrible natural disaster and they seek prayer from everyone.

In my opinion I don't know what I would do if I was ever in a situation like that. Natural disasters really scare because we have no control over them and they really have a huge effect on us when the tear us down with them. I will be praying for all the families and residents that were affected upon Sandy.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/weather/2012/10/29/millions-across-east-coast-brace-for-uperstorm-sandy/

No comments:

Post a Comment