Monday, October 1, 2012

Ex-Football Player gets terribly INJURED by a 6 y.o

After, hearing this story it made me think, "how is such a thing possible?" I feel like this all falls in the hands of the parents, whom which thinks this is obsurd. Why would, Webster, a twenty-seven year old, gym teacher have any reason to lie about his fractured knee, in which your son gave to him. I believe this is why they should allow paddeling back in schools for first-fifth grade, because I feel once they took that out of school that's when the school system went dramatically hawire. I believe if they get paddeling back in the school system once they get to middle school on up to high school we won't have to aquire problems of this sort. I also believe that most of this is just pure home training. Children mock what they see and repeat what they here, something like a parrot. I think that Jorge saw or even heard his parents say something and he took it to school and used is on a teacher. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/nyc-gym-teacher-claims-6-old-student-beat-195314203.html

No comments:

Post a Comment