Sunday, October 14, 2012

Driverless Cars by Omar Rivera

In California pioneers have made it applicable for cars to drive without drivers. The process of driving has now made it easier and "safer". They say Self driven cars are safer than human driving cars, it will reduce the amount of human mistakes. Although it is required to have someone behind the wheel. It is now clear for self driven cars to hit the road in California.

It is crazy to think how technology will take us into a whole different world of unusual things we never thought would be realistic. With self driven cars now in 2012, I mean who knows, maybe all cars will be self driven once our generation turns 50 or so. It's amazing how fast technology is exceeding in our country and others as well.

Source: video.foxnews.com/v/1861733644001:

4 comments:

  1. This actually amazed me because I always knew wewould get to this point, but I never knew how soon! The fact, that people are so lazy that they even consider self driven cars are frankly oblivious! Technology makes just as many mistakes as humans, and that's been proven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang that is scary but man that is cool Lol I wouldn't get one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, i feel that cars are meant to be driven by a person...not by themselves. There is no guarantee that the car will not break down somehow. This is an accident waiting to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kind of scared for this. I feel like it's a recipe for disaster. And I don't think it was made because Americans are lazy. I think it was made so that people who couldn't normally drive, like disabled people, maybe can drive now. I don't know. It sounds cool, but I'm just not too sure about the safety issue. Plus, ever since I saw Eagle Eye, I'm scared technology is going to take over the world one day! Oh yeah and that old Disney movie, Smart House. Scary stuff.

    ReplyDelete