Monday, March 27, 2017

DIY stands for "Die In Yemergencyroom". FMU stands for "From Meat Uverdose"

I love looking at nifty little videos of nifty little girls creating nifty little crafts that my un-nifty little ass could never accomplish... I've recently been watching a boatload of crafty videos, from the helpful-ish clothing hacks, to the diabetes-inducing food tutorials. I find myself thinking, "Yea, if I could just go pick up a small ladder, some twine, and some old cloths, I could make that cat tower! Neat-o!" I don't even have a cat. These are such useful tutorials... for other people. "Yea, I could make that long loaf of bread, with chicken, onions, and cheese baked into it! I'd be dead by the time I finished eating it, but golly gee, I sure would eat it!"

The blogpost is almost done, and I haven't thought of a main idea for it yet. It's either, "Let's plan a day for a shit-ton of people to get together, and make all of these crafty shits", OR it's "Fuck you @vibedegirl on Instagram, I can survive without you, and your bath bombs, and your mason jar holders, and your head scratchers, and your foods that will land me in the E.R. I WILL SURVIVE"

xoxox,
Wallis Brown

1 comment:

  1. Wallis are you alright? DIY is stressful; if you wanna do it you should start small (like KarinaGarcia doing "DIY Water Bottle Flip Flops" instead of "DIY Perfect Soda Crystal Cube" that takes 2 months and uses large amounts of obscure materials by that Russian guy who is actually surprisingly calming and then has a 1-minute montage of the crystal in the sun at the end).

    ReplyDelete