Sunday, April 24, 2016

Coachella- Katie Schell (flex)

original: live stream

Maybe it's just me but I feel like in the past couple of years there has been all this hype about music festivals all of a sudden. I mean they're super fun don't get me wrong, but like dang. The big one going on right now is Coachella. I keep seeing on my Instagram feed all these pictures and videos. I also looked up the ticket prices...yikes.  However, if I had the money- which I do not I would definitely go. Maybe if I start saving now I'll be able to go by the time I'm 30. Yay.
The first really big deal music festival was Woodstock. This was during the whole love, peace, sex movement which is cool. Now a days there are so many different types of festivals. Some more scary than others. Moral of the story- have fun but not enough to land you in jail. :-)

website: press here

2 comments:

  1. I find it really amazing how music can bring together so many different people of various backgrounds and allow them to enjoy something as universal as music together.

    Shelby Linker, 8th period

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy that to this day we are still united by music!
    -Victoria garza

    ReplyDelete