Monday, September 10, 2012

This Be Taiina, Yo!

ALL ABOUT MEEEE!

Heyyy so this is kinda late but shh, it's okay! So I'm Taiina Jordan Ayala! & um. I'm in Theatre but I also go back & forth between music ensembles, just havin fun you know? I like so many different types of music it's not even funny! Same with movies, but I have some of my favorites listed on my blog WHICH you should check out because there's a link to my TUMBLR!!! & Tumblr is kind of my life. lolol, okay anyways I like to shop. Like a lot. & Idk, I'm a pretty chill person so we should be friends (: But nothing more, because by the waaaay, my boyfraaaaand is DJ!(: We're totes getting married so you all are invited ^.^ lol, but really though, we're kind of inseperable and people tell us we look alike D; which is not too cute, the fact that someone today told me he thought me and Dj we bother and sister I was like. ew. LOL! Anyways, I like to do so many things & I'm not sure what I'm doing after high school, I'm a confused teenager, what else is new, right? SO I feel like this is entirely too long so I guess that's it! Any question? ASK silly! (:

MUAH!

-taiina jordan. <3

2 comments: