Thursday, September 6, 2012

All About RYLLIIIEEE!! (:


The name is Rylie, I'm 16, Dancer, Model, And Soon to be cheerleader. My Dream is to be a VSA model, a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, A cruise ship dancer and a Covergirl Model. I'm mixed with black and white, I have three Brothers, And some interesting Animals. (: I love where my life has left off today because all the people around me make me feel amazing!! I have lots of best friends but I feel like their way more then just besties!! I want to Major in Hospitality And Minor in Dance. The reason I want to Major in Hospitality is because I love people And I love talking so it would be great for me. I have Been Dancing since I was 2 And I use to hate Ballet but I really Love it. . I Would Love for Yall to get to know me And Learn more about me (:

1 comment: