Sunday, September 9, 2012

Dyamand Dillard post #1

I for one totally disagree with turning a 41 mph speed limit to 85 mph. If it was 41mph I'm more than positive it was 41 mph for a reason. There is already a high awareness for driving over the speed limit and this foolishness adds to the fire. Before we know it we're all going to speeding and it's going to be legal. Now really Texas how much since does that make?
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-09-09/texas-interstate-speed-limit/57701428/1

5 comments:

  1. I actually think your right.People arent smart enough to handle this.A lot of people would get killed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. The speed limit was set at a specific speed for a reason. Someone would end up getting hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 85 is a ridiculous speed limit! But 41 does seem kind of slow. And I always have to wonder how people come up with speed limits like 41! Why not just 40?!? Anyway, if there was a real "need" to change it, they didn't have to go that far with it. 60 would've been reasonable, like it is on highways. But of course, Texas always does it bigger. As long as they don't mind a bigger death rate! I know I mind! I'm not trying to die, I'm too young!

    ReplyDelete
  5. alright im pretty sure it isn't going to kill you if you go atleast 45 i mean 41 first of all is ab odd number...no one likes those and second of all thats not that fast but still people out in this world are driving and they really shouldn't be driving so.just imagine if people get into accidents.going atleast around the speed limit and changing it to 2 times the speed limit. I don't know man.

    ReplyDelete