Saturday, September 8, 2012

My thoughts on Obamas DNC Speec

 My thoughts on his speech and him for president.....


I think the President started off on a great foot by making it personal thanking his family and THEN thanking his VP and THEN accepting his nomination for president of the united states. I really enjoyed how he began to talk about his first time at the convention and then saying "when all is said and done, you will be making the easiest decision." I loved how he said everyone will get a fair shot and that everyone will play by the same rules. Then he began to speak about families rising and money not... Which was a very big problem everywhere. I ESPECIALLY AGREE with him saying that firing teachers, taking away financial aid will not make it better for more people just to make those suffer. After everything we have been through rolling back regulations at wall street will not work! Like he said We ARE MOVING FORWARD! Not every problem can be remedied by the government or a dictate from Washington.... BUT Our problems can be solved! Be completing real achievable plans! This entire speech is one of the best I have ever heard. I am actually paying close attention to what he is saying. I love him as president and I believe he should/MUST serve a second term to help us accomplish these REAL goals! He believes he can help everyone is some way and I back him up 100% because I believe him! I believe in Obama for a second term as president of the United States of America.

"Thank you, and may god bless you, and may god bless the United States of America." - Barack Obama

PS: HE ADDRESSED ROMNEY AS HIS OPPONENT... NOT BY NAME. :)


Source- abcnews.go.com

3 comments:

  1. I agree with Vincent when he states that Obama started this speech out on a good foot. The order of his opening sentences were well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the controversy that follows obama! i feel that he's reached incredible feet as a president ,and his shoes would be hard to fill. Im team obama all the way!!

    ReplyDelete