Monday, September 24, 2012

25th Anniversary of "Full House"

The very popular series from the 90's, "Full House," recently had it's 25th Anniversary with a reunion with the entire cast. They spent their time getting to know what everyone has done and accomplished since the series finale...

Bob Saget(Danny)-Host, "Americas Funniest Home Videos" and narrates, "How I Met Your Mother"
Candace Cameron Bure(DJ)-Plays Summer Van Horne on ABC Family's "Make It or Break It"
John Stamos(Jesse)-Played Dr. Tony Gates on "ER," and has starred in, "Glee"
Dave Coulier(Joey)-Produced "Can't Get Arrested" and hosted "Animal Kidding"
Lori Loughlin(Becky)-Taken the role of Debbie Wilson on "90210."











Full House used to be my favorite show when I was little, it's so weird to look back and realize how much has changed. But it will always be my favorite!!

2 comments:

  1. I thought this was a beautiful reunion me being an actress myself live to see this day. To be with a cast then go off to do other work and the to reunite is a beautiful site to see the growths and the love all back in one room is rather inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was a pretty cool story. I grew up watching Full House and it is nice to see them get back together for a reunion.

    ReplyDelete