Monday, February 25, 2019

Federal Judge Rules Male-Only Draft is Unconstitutional -Hadley McGhee

Federal judge rules male-only draft is unconstitutional
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/25/politics/male-only-draft-unconstitutional/index.html

As much as I loved knowing that I wouldn’t have to worry about myself  in the event of a draft, I am inclined to agree that a male-only draft is unconstitutional. This pertains to Title IX, which ruled that nobody can be discriminated against in an educational program on the basis of sex. In this case, it says that nobody can be discriminated against in the federal draft on the basis of sex.

Besides, if the same vision standards apply to the female draft as the male draft, I’m still too blind for the draft.

1 comment:

  1. Most of women would be blindd for the draft. I personally would not want to be drafted.

    ReplyDelete