Thursday, May 23, 2019

Learning With: ‘U.S.-China Trade Standoff May Be Initial Skirmish in Broader Economic War’- Hannah Rodriguez

Because of President Trump's constant taunts and threats toward China, tariffs increase $60 billion worth of American goods. President Trump claims that he will meet with China's President to discuss the intensified trade dispute.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/15/learning/learning-with-us-china-trade-standoff-may-be-initial-skirmish-in-broader-economic-war.html

5 comments:

  1. When I meet DR JOHN, I was desperate to get my ex boyfriend back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had nothing to say about a situation. He just left after 3years without explanation. First, through your email and your first email, through your email and my first request, it has been launched Love spell to help us get back. Shortly after 48 hours he did his spell, my boyfriend started sending me messages again and I felt horrible for what he just put up. He was then a more important person in his life and he knows it now. We moved in and he was more open to me before he started spending more time with me before. Since the DR JOHN, is mine, my partner is very stable, he is closer to me than before. I recommend DR JOHN, to anyone who needs help. Email: drjohnsoco@outlook.com OR drjohnsoco@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348147766277 . .

    ReplyDelete