Friday, May 19, 2017

Hannah Howell- Students Sprayed With Pepper Spray



Summary: A high school in Ohio did something crazy. For a class in law and public safety, the students had the option to sign up to get sprayed with pepper spray to experience what it is like. This was purely for educational purposes, but some think that it was too far. There is a viral video show they students getting sprayed and to say the least, it made people very uncomfortable. Student Madison Garland said "As it went on and people kept screaming I'm like, 'That's not funny... it's uncalled for.'"


Analysis: I first saw this video on twitter; it was all over my feed. I was extremely shocked. This is a good idea in theory, but I don't think it was appropriate for school. Definitely not worth the extra credit points in my book.


http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/18/health/students-pepper-sprayed-trnd/?iid=ob_homepage_deskrecommended_pool

No comments:

Post a Comment