Sunday, May 14, 2017

Deforestation, How Amazon is trying to cut down the homeless - Evan Daane

Amazon has decided to pair with the Mary's place non profit organization to build a permanent homeless shelter on the Seattle headquarters of Amazon. The shelter will be 47000 square feet and house more than 200 homeless people every night.


So my theory on this is that amazon will begin to sell organs on their website. They're going to source these body bits from the Seattle homeless. They can spare a kidney. Who really needs their liver? Think of all the lives that can be saved. Just order an organ with one or same day shipping and cure yourself of those faulty innards. Really only good can come from this. Well maybe not for the homeless people. They might have a problem. But the rest of us can live in denial like we do every single day of our miserable little lives. So really it's totally fine. I mean nothing good can come without a price. Or in this case a potential blood disease and death. Oh well. We all take risks. I once stole a the sign off a hair salon. It was a risky job. The thing weighed 300 pounds and was on top of a twenty foot pole. I had to use a cherry picker in the middle of the goddamn night. You know how hard those things are to use. It also cost me more to rent it than the sign was worth. I didn't even break goddamn even. What a dumb thing to do. Now I've just got a big ass hair salon sign in my backyard. Just sitting there collecting dust. No one would buy it because it says MARY'S HAIR in big lettering on the front. Maybe i should go into the organ business. Amazon is. They make a lot of money. I could make big bucks too. I wonder how one gets into that business. Would I have to kill someone? I don't want to kill anyone, just harvest their sweet sweet organs. Do you have to start independent and have a black market talent scout find you? Please tell me how to go about this. I would love a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment