Monday, May 14, 2018

Henry Haas-North Korea threatens a breakup

It has become recent public information that North Korea’s ever so levelheaded leader may not be too happy about the US involvement in South Korea this year, even though there was a heavy stress on diplomatic relations this year. Kim Jong Un has stated that these events may lead to a disruptance in the alleged plans for the US president Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un to meet, and possibly talk of peace.
While I don’t think a peace talk between the President and Un is a good idea in the first place, I do believe it would be a great step towards possibly ending this tension in Korea. Frankly I find it unsurprising that North Korea would respond this way, but I do hope that they find some sort of common ground. I suppose we will just have to wait and find out, but I do hope it doesn’t end in more pointless fighting for little to no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment