Saturday, November 24, 2012

Investigation ongoing in Texas highway wreck by Carter Brown

In Beaumont, Texas authorities are continuing to investigate a crash that involved 100 vehicles getting piled up, killing 2 people. The massive wreck occurred on Thanksgiving morning on Interstate 10 southwest of Beaumont. Two people died and more than 80 were injured. Twelve people were listed in serious condition Thursday night. A spokeswoman says that two children and one adult were transferred to hospitals in Houston. Authorities believe that fog in the area was to blame for this mishap. I thought this was an interesting story because you normally don't hear about crashes that involve 100 cars. When my Dad initially told me about this story I immediately felt inclined to look into the story and post it as my current event.

No comments:

Post a Comment