Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hours After Hours...: Jorge Olvera

     Recently on November 13, children were waiting for a new video game, called Call of Duty "Black Ops." Many of my friends and family went out to stand out in the cold for this game for about five or six hours. Many people look down and make a huge deal about these children "wasting" time out in when they should be at home studying. I got the same thing when I was waiting for a pair of shoes. My family and friends were out in the middle of the December whether for some overpriced sneakers. People filming us and interviews were constantly asking "Why?!"
     The media also accuses us of wasting time. I think people should mind their own bushiness! This is what we do, would you rather us be spending it on drugs and other activities where you know it's bad for us. For people who don't know that, these are really good ways of meeting people and making friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment