Monday, November 19, 2012

Gas prices down for the U.S. By:Desiree' Cook

The gas price has went down seven cents within the past two weeks. It has also went down twenty-six cents within the past six weeks. That's a good thing to a lot than othrs. Because of the Sandy storm, some regions went up in gas. Long island gas has went up to $4.18. They expericed the storm but the good thing is that they don't go out that much due to be trapped or stuck in the house so they won't waste any gas.

                                        I'm glad that long islant is okay. These gas prices are REDICULOUS though. To pay $4.18 for some gas, oh no ma'am pam my car will be sitting in the drive way unless jesus is calling. But the u.s. is doing good with these gas prices because I travel a lot and burn a lot of gas.  But I want to go to chorpus christi where gas is $1.97 and drive till I can't drive anymore!!!!
                                              www.cnn.com

2 comments:

  1. Gone* ..but yes I am glad it's going hope it keeps going down too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do agree, it takes the little things to make a big change. It's seven cents now, but in a monthor so hopefully it'll be a dollar.

    ReplyDelete