Monday, February 25, 2013

Still Wearing You're Hoodies?- Jorge Olvera

About a year ago there was a confrontation between a young black male Trayvon Martin and Hispanic George Zimmerman. It had ended with one gunshot. Trayvon had died at the young age of 17, this month he would of been 18 years of age.
George Zimmerman is still on the defense on what happened that night. He committed murder that die on self defense, but he shouldn't of followed Martin in the first place. Then it could be argued that the police are never there when you need them. One of the things that the media has tried to shove out is that Trayvon is an angle. Before that incident he was in several fights and suspended on many occasions, and this kid is way bigger than Zimmerman. He played football! If someone that big was beating me up, i'd be scared for my life and if I had a gun I would pop it as fast as I could.

 resources:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/25/justice/florida-zimmerman-5-things/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

1 comment:

  1. I agree with that. At that point you fear for your life. So you choose his life or yours.

    ReplyDelete