Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Here Comes The BOOM!!! by- Jorge Olvera

     So I was chilling one Sunday morning and my mommy asked, "Did you hear what happened in Russia?," and I was like, "No, what happened?"
    She had told me that a meteor hit Russia and F'ed up half the country! She continue to tell me, while I ate my cold pizza, that a fragment of it also flew into Alaska, causing more damage. I was just like, "DAAAAANNNG, that sucks."

     Doing the blog, I searched up what happened and an estimated 950 people were injured. It also says that the shockwave was also very devastating destroying 300 buildings! The reason why this rare rock hit was because it was thought that it would fly over Earth and not on it.

resources:
  http://dawn.com/2013/02/16/meteor-hits-russia-about-1000-injured/

No comments:

Post a Comment