Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Newtown, Connecticut- Jorge Olvera

On December 14th 2012 twenty children and six staff members were murdered by a senseless man. I know everyone has heard about this but I just wanted a way to vent out my emotions. I hate this man... I would die on the inside if something ever happened to my siblings. I don't even want to know what was going on through his head when he did this. He didn't deserve to die. I hope God doesn't show you any mercy at all. You don't kill children, we are not animals! Two weeks away from Christmas. You gave my mother and father and the rest of the world another reason to be scared. How are children suppose to be able to feel comfortable at school now? Children are wired to see someone older die, but parents should never have to witness their babies dying, especially at six to ten years of age.
I pray and hope for all the parents and children that were involved in this situation, to overcome this sad event...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment