Thursday, August 29, 2013

Testing Testing 1, 2, 3: Arlesia McGowan Period 4

        So I am testing this, and I guess I will tell a little about myself as well:). Hi! I'm Arlesia, I am in the Music Cluster, although people think of me otherwise...but its okay. I am a super happy person always, or at least I try to be. I am a Musician by day, dancer by night; I am in the Senior Company of Chamberlain ballet, and all that jazz. I love to play Piano. It is my major at Booker T., as well as singing. I firmly believe in trying your hardest at everything and if there is a problem, look for any and every solution to fix that problem, then life will be great. I am so excited to be in APUSH. I know I will be super busy, but hey, life isn't easy all the time is it? We have to have challenges to help us grow; if we don't challenge ourselves, we can never be the best we can be in life. I'm a super chill person, so don't be afraind to ever say hi to me! I will just give you an even louder hi right back:). Kill everyone with kindness. Live. Love. Laugh, Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment