Friday, August 30, 2013

Beatriz Ruiz (about me)

  Hello, my name is Beatriz Adriana Ruiz i am to the present 16 years of age and in the 11th grade at Booker T. Washington High School for The Performing and Visual Arts. I am in the Dance cluster at Booker T. I love my school its almost like a second home to me. One huge thing about me is that i am an "animal lover" to me every animal has a heart and all they want is love. I am a very nice person i treat others with respect and is always open to make new friends and talk. I am a person that someone can go to because i am there to support anything that comes my way. My "Motto" i will grow as long as i try! Hopefully this year in APUSH i will be able to expand my knowledge over my country and make it a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment