Monday, October 30, 2017

MaKaria Harris -Trump and drugs

Trump believes that the building the wall will help get the drug problem under control. Many people are skeptical of this because they believe that if they want to get the drugs across the border they will find a way and the way won’t stop them.

I agree with the skeptics because in a lot if situation if people are determined to do something they will and no wall can stop it. I didn’t know Trump thinks that a wall will stop drug problems but now that it reminds me of how oblivious and ignorant people can be with power.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/oct/26/will-border-wall-stop-drugs-coming-united-states/

1 comment:

  1. WhileI think building a wall would slightly curb the drug problem, I agree that it wouldn't do much. I think at this point he is just trying to create problems that the wall would ''fix'' to motivate people to support it.

    ReplyDelete