Sunday, April 28, 2019

Dayana Barron- California synagogue shooting

California synagogue shooting

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-synagogue-shooting-suspect-identified-1-dead-3-injured-including-rabbi-authorities-say

 A 19 year old man armed with an assault type rifle opens fire inside a Southern California synagogue on Saturday as worshipers prepare to celebrate the last day of Passover. He ended up killing a woman and injuring three others. Authority said that they are investigating reports that the 19-year-old who had no prior contact with the law-enforcement for Saturday had written an anti-Jewish greed online.

This is crazy, I don’t understand how people can do this. It is shocking to me that these events happen, and keep on happening around the world. I hope everyone is okay and the people who were injured get better.


1 comment:

  1. I agree, it is also shocking to me that events like this happen on the regular in a society like this.

    ReplyDelete